Friday, April 23, 2010

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days when you want stuff to happen and no matter how you try it won't happen because your so frustrate and just want it sorted. It was one of those days.

I can't say much of it here just in case. Let write this in code.

So the "Project" is going down in flames right now. During the week Chris Smith rang and said a certain component was too big and wont fit and I need to buy a smaller size which is harder to get, but to get this component it would pretty much cost the same as getting a complete package.

I have been on the internet to the supplier to see if I can pay the difference between the complete and part package. But they are a sleep in that part of the world. I sent a email from work, email from website and rang that part of the world and left a message. I would like to find out a answer.

You think why didn't I just buy the full package in the first place? Well it wasn't listed in the specials but it came back on the list today so desperately not wanting to miss it so I did the above.

I thought I will buy a complete, return the part. So I put a order through and tried to pay via Paypal - Decline wtf? Limit exceeded.

Got on the phone with Credit card and that was fine. Checked paypal website and I need to verifie my self to increase the transaction total limit which will take 2-3 days to complete.

Next problem, will that someone fit that project? will they find it comfortable?
BAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh... So I am going to bite the bullet and ask the wife to go to bikeshop that sells that brand and get her fitted.







Surprise Cervelo RS 48cm Frame Project going down in flame

1 comment:

  1. Update: last Saturday I brought Connie (my wife) to Glen Parkers in Nedlands to see what was the right bike frame for her and the 48cm fits her nicely. The guy serving was nice bloke and I recommend anyone to go to any of the 2 Glen Parker stores if they are in the market of a Cervelo. What I heard from Ben (someone I ride with on Saturday with Bikeforce who recently got his R3sl there) that Glen Parkers were the only one willing to customize his bike build, Runners wouldn't.

    I would like to spend the dosh, but the price from Competitive Cyclist was too great to pass, I am not really into customizing bike parts.

    I have put an order through to CC for a new bike and returning the frame

    ReplyDelete