Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dream idea sometimes just dont happen

You know when your lying in bed and plan out what you want to do that day, well this morning I was thinking of,

5am wake up
6am do Solo Jindalee - Yancheap return (28km)
7am be at Keongs and do Jindalee - Yancheap return (32km)
9am be at Bikeforce get my Garmin sender unit installed onto the MTB
xam leave car at Bikeforce and ride the MTB to work (32km)
xam ring Ken ask if he wanted to ride if so
--- south perth to north freo return (50km)
xpm ride back to Bikeforce (32km)

Total 174km

That was my bright crazy idea for today. BUT

woke up at 5am snooze.... 6:50am... changed and got to Keongs at 7:30
8:00am ride (30km), had a coffee and got invited Yumcha (lunch)

Oh well that didn't go so well as I planned in my head today.

No comments:

Post a Comment